Pete Snr: 07831 854 196 Office: 02392 361 814

Planning Permission | Planning Applications | Regs

Local Authority Planning Department must be contacted for most land developments.
Planning Permissions

What Planning Permissions Are Required?

For the domestic householder the legal aspects of gaining permission for your driveway, fencing and excavation project can feel daunting. However, The Government's Planning Guide is an excellent place to start as it has a graphical interface, which allows you to choose which area of your property that you want to investigate the rules and how they apply to what you wish to do. The garden and driveway areas fall into the following categories:

  • Garages.
  • Fences.
  • Walls and gates.
  • Trees and hedges.
  • Adverts and signs added to the property.
  • Sheds.
  • Wind turbines.
  • Satellite dishes, aerials and antennae.
  • Fuel tanks.

How Can You Apply For Planning Permission?

There are two ways to apply for Planning permission. It can be complete in writing and submitted to the appropriate authority or it can also be completed online at Planning Applications.

The "Need More Information" area of the Planning Applications is a wealth of information and will clearly lead you through all the development stages.





Hampshire Tarmac Surfacing Ltd | Tarmac | Drop Kerbs | Crossover Drives | Contact Us
Chichester | Fareham | Guildford | Portsmouth | Southampton | Sussex | Surrey | Dorset | Hampshire